Monday, December 1, 2008

up next: the DI releases nude pictures? no. rest easy.

In the spirit of both the upcoming Fall Out Boy album, Folie A Deux (which I'll be reviewing on its release date of December 16th), and the finally-arrived Wentz baby, Bronx Mowgli (...yeah), I saw this floating around online and couldn't resist. Please feel free to join in.


This dude is someone's father now. Think about that.

The "Be Pete Wentz" Poetry Meme

01. Put your music player on shuffle
02. The first lines of twenty songs = a poem; the first line of the twenty-first song is the title
(for full Wentzian effect, which you can see on display here, along with a host of other assorted plugs for clothing and other ridiculous crap, i've gone full no-caps):

i just want to belong

the seaweed is always greener 
needed some time, so i could find a little strength to redefine
i came up like everyone, they taught us all the same
dear, i fear we're facing a problem

when your eyes fall down you know you're like a crook
long ago
standing at the back door
my latest sun is sinking fast

sittin here, eatin my heart out, waitin
i wake up, my shoulder's cold
everybody knows which way you go
she turned me on, but now i'm shakin

like a moth to a flame burned by the fire
every time the day darkens down and goes away
in my place
hello?

come to my house
bah humbug, no that's too strong
it's easier to fall and harder to stand
don't want to say goodbye to you

Ahahahahahahahaha! That was awesome. And I actually swear that I didn't not put that one Christmas-themed song in there on purpose--iTunes works in mysterious ways, what can I say.

— Anna, who's a classic (like a little black dress).

No comments: