Friday, January 16, 2009

You Wanna Be On Top?










In honor of Oxygen's "ANTM Obsessed," weekly marathons devoted to "America's Next Top Model" (AKA another way to inflate Miss Banks' ego) I just thought I'd share this link with the world. I'll admit, I love "America's Next Top Model" -- though my devotion only stretches to those weekend-spanning marathons cable networks are so fond of airing -- so before I share my Tyra-centric link, courtesy of topmodelgossip.com, I'll run down some of my ANTM favorites.

Top Cycles:
1. Cycle 2
2. Cycle 3
3. Cycle 6
4. Cycle 5
5. Cycle 7

Top Crazies (AKA Top Attention Whores):
1. Jade (Cycle 6)
2. Tiffany (Cycles 3 and 4)
3. Lisa (Cycle 5)
4. Camille (Cycle 2)
5. Bre (Cycle 5)

Top Top Models:
1. Eva (Cycle 3)
2. Danielle (Cycle 5)
3. Jaslene (Cycle 8)
I can't name any other winners I'm particularly fond of because there aren't any. Nice work, Tyra and co.

Top Non-Top Models:
1. Toccara (Cycle 3)
2. Joanie (Cycle 6)
3. Mercedes (Cycle 2)
4. Nik (Cycle 5)
5. Shandi (Cycle 2)

Top Names:
1. Katarzyna (Cycle 10)
2. Xiomara (Cycle 2)
3. Nnenna (Cycle 6)
4. Naima (Cycle 4)
5. Jenascia (Cycle 2)

Top Faux-Monikers/Nicknames:
1. Yaya (Cycle 3)
2. McKey (Cycle 11)
3. Lluvy (Cycle 4)
4. Melrose (Cycle 7)
5. Amis (Cycle 10)


That's enough from me. I'm handing it over to the pros. Check this out.

-Meryn, who hates having her picture taken but would love the drama of being on any ANTM cycle.

No comments: