Wednesday, May 14, 2008

playlist for finals week

Dear Arts staff, who keeps writing posts without signing them? You are so sly.

Here it is: the top 10 tracks spinning this week on the macbook. Quick, Rob, gimme some good tunez for finals week.

10. North American Scum- LCD Soundsystem
9. Creator- Santogold (aka the next MIA)
8. Sunfair- Creeper Lagoon
7. Watch My Feet- Dude & Nem (Jarrett's pick of the semester. don't watch me, watch my feet!)


6. Shut Up and Let Me Go- The Ting Tangs (shamelessly swiped from an iPod commercial. Goodbye, indie cred, goodbye.)
5. The Chauffeur- Deftones (Duran Duran cover)
4. Computer Camp Love- Datarock
3. What Is Love- Haddaway. This song is why 1993 was such a great year. Baby don't hurt me.


2. Puppets- Atmosphere (this album is 100% wicked awesome)
1. Who You Gonna Run To?- Solid Gold


No other set of 10 songs could describe me quite so well right now. This is me on May 14, 2008 at 1:51 p.m. OH crap. Portuguese final. like. now.

-ANN

No comments: