Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gag Me With Your Adorableness, Jo Bros

Disney has cooked up another plot to destroy the love expectations of tween and pre-adolescent girls everywhere.

The ever-so-pure Jonas Brothers premiere their new show tonight at 8/7c on Disney channel. *Jonas* follows the lives of the fictional Lucas brothers as they try to make normal lives for themselves in their private New Jersey high school Horas Mantis Academy. The trio deals with typical teen-boy issues-- i.e. girls, college, and, uh, music careers. AND viewers get to hear original Jo Bro songs like this one (WARNING: it will be permanently ingrained in your brain for hours):



Now if you will excuse me, I have to go finish my homework so I can get home in time to crack open a bottle of booze and watch my favorite virgins try their hands at acting.

No comments: