Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Getting Into the Holiday Spirit with a Cinematic Classic

Home Alone never gets old. It is one of those movies that people watch over and over, especially around the holidays. The heartwarming comedy is arguably one of the best holiday films made since the beginning of the 90s.




Anyway, one of the best things about Home Alone are the iconic quotes that stick with kids as they grow up watching the movie dozens of times. Therefore, here is a countdown of the top 5 quotes from the original Home Alone movie:

5. "This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back. No toys, nothing but Peter, Kate, Buzz, Megan, Linnie and Jeff. And my aunt and my cousins. And in a few years time, my Uncle Frank. Okay?"
4. "This is my house, I have to defend it."
3. "Keep the change ya filthy animal."
2. "Look whatcha did ya little jerk!"
1. "Buzz, your girlfriend. Woof. "



So as finals week approaches and your brain turns to mush from writing too many papers or making hundreds of flash cards, this movie is a great way to sit back, relax, and get ready for the holidays.

-By Hannah Kramer

No comments: