Anyway, one of the best things about Home Alone are the iconic quotes that stick with kids as they grow up watching the movie dozens of times. Therefore, here is a countdown of the top 5 quotes from the original Home Alone movie:
5. "This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back. No toys, nothing but Peter, Kate, Buzz, Megan, Linnie and Jeff. And my aunt and my cousins. And in a few years time, my Uncle Frank. Okay?"
4. "This is my house, I have to defend it."
3. "Keep the change ya filthy animal."
2. "Look whatcha did ya little jerk!"
1. "Buzz, your girlfriend. Woof. "
So as finals week approaches and your brain turns to mush from writing too many papers or making hundreds of flash cards, this movie is a great way to sit back, relax, and get ready for the holidays.
-By Hannah Kramer