Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chelsea's What?

I love Chelsea Handler despite what my "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang" book review might suggest. Tonight is the 500th episode of her tv-show, Chelsea Lately. E! has been giving the show hype all week. So with all the excitement building, I decided to give the show my first try at a live blog. We'll see how it goes.


10:02 p.m. Chuy is my favorite. Who else would jump over tacos on a scooter? If you think of anyone, please let me know.
10:04 p.m. Joy Koy is on this episode!! He's my favorite comedian. He better make me, and the 500th episode proud.

10:06 p.m. Chelsea's first story is about Justin Bieber, her someday boyfriend. In case you all missed it a couple weeks ago, little Justin made the move on Chelsea. It even got publicity in Star (I think that's the one) calling Chelsea a cougar.

10:08 p.m. The first joke about Joy Koy being gay. Chelsea always accuses him of being gay, and he always denies it. Honestly, I don't know who to believe.

10:14 p.m. Chelsea just called Kate Gosselin a bad mother. I don't agree. Well at least I used to think Kate was a good mom. Who knows now that she's Dancing With The Stars...

10:20 p.m. A third round-table?! What?! Normally I love the round-table conversations, but these ones seem to go nowhere tonight

10:22 p.m. Chuy is doing Chelsea's performance review. He just called her phone a Blueberry. Loves it.

10:24 p.m. Chuy just told Chelsea she needs to get laid. Don't you want your own nugget, personal assistant?
10:29 p.m. Chuy ends the show in a martini glass, dressed as an olive. Chuy officially made the show tonight.

Based off this episode, everyone is probably wondering how the show made it to 500 episodes. If it weren't for the other, oh 480, episodes that I have watched, I would be wondering the samething. Here's a note for you, Chels: all of the things you hype up-- like this episode and your book "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang"-- are disappointments. Big accomplishments just don't work for you. Stick to your normal day activites. They're much more successful.
-Josie Jones



No comments: