Saturday, April 18, 2009

Whaaat?

I'm sure that I am not alone in saying that I am a person who loves convenience. Anything that comes along easily or makes life just a little bit easier is something that I greatly admire, as life is stressful enough.

This latest handy tool takes convenience to a whole other level. Behold the "mom-and-baby Snuggie".

Now, I'm sitting here, feeling a bit conflicted. One part of me thinks, "This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen," and the other, "WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!?"



The Peekaru fleece baby carrier cover is really quite brilliant. Keeping yourself and your baby warm while keeping your hands free for other maternal duties.

There is only one problem: it's the creepiest looking piece of baby technology I have ever seen. What's even worse is that, by the time I am a mother, these things will most likely become baby shower staples. I can't wait.

1 comment:

CJ said...

This....Is....AWESOME!!!!