Thursday, June 4, 2009

David Carradine (RIP)

I just checked my Facebook account only to find out that actor David Carradine was found dead in a hotel room, hanging from a nylon rope in Bangkok, Thailand. The full details of his death have not yet been confirmed.



See the full article from CNN here.

Carradine became famous after starring in the TV series "Kung-Fu" in the early 70s in which he played Shaolin Monk Kwai Chang Caine. In the series Carradine's character travels through the Wild West in search of his brother.



He also is famous for his many movie roles, including "Bound For Glory" in 1976. People my age probably most recognize Carradine for his role in Quentin Tarantino's "Kill Bill" series, in which he played the awesome Bill.





And before I go, I leave you with a clip of Carradine's guest appearance on MAD TV alongside the hilarious Will Sasso. It's one of my favorites.



David Carradine may you rest in peace.

UPDATE: Well it seems like Carradine's death is predicted to be an accidental case of autoerotic asphyxiation. I don't judge.

Here is the most recent article about it.

1 comment:

Kery Lawson said...

Nooooooo, rest in peace indeed. I am most sad to hear about this. Thanks for posting!

-Kery