Friday, March 21, 2008

Times and the Timeless


It's sort of a treasure when you hear something that is worth quoting at a later date. It's like you nabbed a special little something that you can reveal whenever you chose, provided no one else was listening in. And even when others were listening, for instance: quoting movie lines i.e. "Rule #41, 'No Excuses. Play like a champion," you can't help but throw that in conversation at the most inopportune moment. 
But I think we can all agree on this one. A poorly placed "That's what she said" can ruin any ones night.
Repetition aside, I was scouring Facebook today (like I know we all do when we're home alone for Spring Break instead of in Cancun getting trashed or whatever), I came upon a great line from Ms. Coco Chanel. Let's face it, the woman is a legend. A guru on all things chic, but I had no idea that she was so articulate when it comes to life mottoes.
Drum role please — "A girl should be two things: Classy and fabulous."
Personally, I think I'm well on my way thanks to a both classy and fabulous Christmas cadeaux from two of my brothers: Coco Chanel Mademoiselle perfume.  C'est parfait!


No comments: