Tuesday, September 4, 2007

he's my rushmore, ya'll

Oh my God, so let me just tell you about how excited I am for The Darjeeling Limited. Say what you will about the trailer ( which you can watch right here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=aO1bYukdvLI ) -- it abuses The Kinks, it looks like every other Wes Anderson film, etc. etc. I remain stoked, maybe because I liked every other Wes Anderson film. Honestly, all I needed was that signature typeface to get giddy in the theatre. Plus, who can resist the trashy, invasive allure of going to see Owen Wilson play a potentially suicidal character now, in the wake of his own potential suicide attempt? Surely not I.

But the main reason I can't wait to take a trip to India?



God, yes. Still the cutest beetle-browed, strangely intense Coppola relation out there.

So yeah, to sum up my first DI arts blog post ever: Jason Schwartzman is hot. November 23rd cannot possibly get here soon enough.

XO-
Anna

No comments: