Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Still Feels Good, Well, Except My Bank Account


How much is too much? I asked myself this questions as I submitted my credit card number for two tickets to the upcoming Rascal Flatts concert in Des Moines (10-27). $400, 2 tickets (start sucking up now boys!), and only 8 rows away from music-making gods.

After the release of their fifth album today, Still Feels Good, I am a firm believer that the $900 pair of front row tickets would have been definitely worth it. I've been a Rascal Flatts fan since the band came into existence. And not once have they disappointed me.

Still Feels Good features thirteen new songs, including the hit "Take Me There." In 2006 the group outsold every other country artist - with this album you can expect nothing less than record sales. The group remains true to their style, playing in the country-rock-acoustic style we've all grown to know and love.

For more information on the album and the inspration for the songs, check out the
CMT Insider Part 1 and Part 2.


Track List
1. Take Me There (latest No. 1 Single, co-written by Kenny Chesney)
2. Here
3. Bob That Head
4. Help Me Remember
5. Still Feels Good
6. Winner At a Losing Game
7. No Reins
8. Every Day
9. Secret Smile
10. Better Now
11. She Goes All the Way
12. How Strong Are You Now
13. It's Not Supposed to Go Like That

-Lauren Matovina

No comments: