Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I CAN HAS CHRISTMAS??!??!

Dear Friends,
I wasn't going to make a post at all this break, but Lauren deciding to anoint herself the "DI Staff's resident hopeless romantic" made me want to speak up. That is a bold statment. I will take you on anyday in a competition and win. Win big time. Since it is christmas right now, i decided to spread some cheer, and showcase my gingerbread creation skill ( or lack there of). u decide. Merry christmas everybody/happy holidays...etc.

1) Gingerbread Hulkster " OOOH YEAAHHHH IM GONNA GET EATEN BY JARRETTS GRANDMA PROBABLY OOOHYEEEEEEAAAAHHHH"

2) Bears third-string QB/Neck Beard Enthusiast/ Drunk - Kyle Orton
"Wheres the gingerbread handle at?"

3) AC/DC Fan with head wound
" FUK DOOD THIS ANGUS YOUNG SOLO ROCKS EVEN THOUGH IM IN EXTREME PAIN"

4) "The Simpsons" Grinch-rip off, "The Grumpel"
"Grumpley Grumpely Goo, My red hot eyes will satisfy you"


5) My Sister Hillary made this gingerbread interpretation of me, Jarrett C. Hothan, complete with "Birth Rites" shirt.
6) I made this cookie interpretation of my friend John Patrick Hennessy Jr., (soon to be 21) This is probably the worst of the bunch, the lightning bolt t shirt is a reference to a shirt he had of mine for a few years
"Flavor does not compute"

7) Rabid gingerbread man who has been in the wilderness too long, and has obviously ravenously feasted on a living thing in the past 20 minutes
HAHA hopeless romantic, right?
merry christmas everybody!

No comments: